Acquire new donors online – 2 day course
In this 2 day course we will step you through our strategy to acquire, and retain, new regular giving donors and supporters to your organisation through digital channels.
Is this digital marketing course for you?
Let me guess. You need more regular giving donors and you need to diversify how you acquire them?
You’ve heard some organisation’s are having good success online, and you want to know what’s involved?
In this donor acquisition course we’ll guide you through the process that has proven successful for our clients.
To get the greatest benefit from this course we recommend that two people from your organisation attend. We suggest one is a Manager or decision maker (budget) and the other is the project coordinator or person who will be doing the work.
What you’ll get from this Digital Donor Acquisition course
When you have finished this donor acquisition course you’ll have created the first draft for your acquisition strategy and nurture journey. You’ll also have the knowledge to make the strategy work and substantially grow the amount of regular giving donors, supporters and revenue your organisation gets via digital channels.
What we’ll cover
- Donor acquisition strategy
- Identify your audience and find them online
- Criteria for a compelling narrative and ask
- The job of retention – what to do with the supporters that don’t convert to RG straight away
- Designing an acquisition onboarding journey
- The job of each touch point (email, SMS, landing pages)
- Develop a story in episodes
- How to engage and ask – for actions and gifts
- All the moving parts
- Website landing pages, donation pages
- Systems and integrations (data and development)
- Tracking success and reporting
- Costs and resources required
This is a two day course, we start at 9.30 AM and finish at 5 PM
Location: Sydney CBD and Melbourne CBD
Investment: $ 4,999 per couple + GST, including lunches
Please note this does not cover the narrative development and implementation of your strategy. When you are ready to go ahead with this we are happy to offer further consultation.
Want to know more?
For more details please call our Office Manager, Sarah Finch, on 0407 701 588, email us at email@example.com or just leave a note here.